Tuesday at E3 Microsoft Announced Geometry Wars 2 and boy i could not be more excited. I was a really big fan of the original Geometry Wars on Xbox Live Arcade.( I actually was able to score over a million points) Well over at xbox.com they have given a little bit more information on Geometry Wars 2. The game is scheduled to be available on XBL August 6th 2008.
- Action-packed modes: Unlock all six of these innovative and challenging modes -- Deadline, Evolved, King, Pacifism, Waves, and Sequence.
- Multiplayer mayhem: Step up the intensity with four-player multiplayer. Versus, team, and co-op modes offer different types of challenges and strategies. Pick your ship and pwn the grid.
- Achievements: Go for 12 entertaining and inventive ways to boost your gamerscore.
- Geoms: Collect Geoms to increase your multiplier -- but act fast, they won't last forever!
- New enemies: Shoot down all the usual suspects, then say "Hello" to new enemies that have found additional ways to hunt you down.
Stay tuned here at Xbox 360 Hub for me at E3 2008.